Juventus vs AC Milan Match Predictions Match Preview | Super Cup
Date: 16 January 2019
Time17:30 UK time
Stadium: King Abdullah Sports City, Jeddah
Juventus vs Milan Match Preview
Italian Super Cup match is going to take place in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and will be a tough match between Juventus and Milan. The defending Serie A champions, Juventus are having an excellent campaign and the top of the table with a nine points ahead of Napoli. Cristiano Ronaldo and the team are looking unstoppable at the moment as they allowed just two points to their opponents so far in the season. They are also playing skilfully in the Champions League.
Milan has won only 4 of their last 10 matches in both the Italian league and Europa League. Recently, they are unbeaten in 3 matches on the row. They have been conceding more than a goal per game in the Serie A, which is sad for a team who once had players like Paulo Maldini.
Juventus vs AC Milan: Head to Head Stats
- Juventus is on a 6 match win streak against AC Milan in all competitions.
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in 4 of those 6 matches in all venues.
- AC Milan previously won this game back in October 2016 in Serie A.
- The hosts are on a 4 match winning run against Milan at Turin.
- All 4 of these matches had over 2.5 goals in total at full time and both teams scored as well.
Juventus vs AC Milan Predictions & Betting Tips
Juventus to win @ 1.57 (5/7).
Over 2.5 total goals @ 1.50 (4/9).